Ten Broadway at the Beach Fall Bucket List Ideas
Let's face it, we all love summer, but there's just something about the fall season that puts a smile on our face! From the lower humidity and cooling temperatures, to being able to pull out all those comfy, cozy sweaters for a night around the bon fire, fall is not only the third season of the year, but also a great time to spend with family and friends creating moments and memories that will last a life time!
Broadway at the Beach is a great place to make those magical fall memories with your loved ones and to help you make the most of the season, we've put together the perfect Broadway at the Beach fall bucket list! Pick and choose, or do them all, the choice is yours, but be sure to share your Broadway at the Beach fall memories with us by tagging Broadway at the Beach and using the hashtag #BroadwayAtTheBeach in your posts.
1. Wee R Sweetz: Indulge in a seasonal favorite, Caramel Apples at Wee R Sweetz. These apples aren't your typical caramel apples! At Wee R Sweetz choose from a variety of flavorful options sure to please any sweet tooth!
2. Beach Rider Jet Boats: Add a little thrill to your fall with an afternoon jet boat ride at Beach Rider Jet Boats. This roller coaster on the water will have you screaming with laughter and excitement from start to finish!
3. Ripley's Aquarium: "It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus" with Ripley's Aquarium's Dive In Theater showing of Hocus Pocus on Saturday, October 10th! See the Sanderson sisters on a 40 foot, outdoor screen in front of Ripley's Aquarium. Concessions will be available. More details.
4. Feed the Fish: One of the most popular things to do at Broadway at the Beach is to feed the fish! So on your next stroll around Lake Broadway, be sure to take a break and join in the fun!
5. Broadway 360 Observation Wheel: Get a bird's eye view of Broadway at the Beach (and even the Atlantic Ocean) from a top the Broadway 360 Observation Wheel! Standing 156 feet tall and featuring 36 gondolas, this colorful wheel is something to behold, and at night the more than one million led lights take center stage with a mesmerizing show of their own!
6. Backstage Escape Games: Can you beat the 60-minute clock? Work with your teammates to escape from your choice of one of three themed escape rooms at Backstage Escape Games. Choose from The Legend of Atlantis, The Haunting of Hyde House or Dark Winter's Night. You'll transport to an alternate reality with intense sound and lighting effects, props and decorations. Do you have what it takes to escape?
7. Sweet Molly's Creamery: Who says ice cream is just something to enjoy during the summer? Treat yourself to a seasonal favorite at Sweet Molly's with their Pumpkin Spice Crunch, featuring pumpkin pie ice cream with pecans, marshmallows and waffle cone pieces!
8. Paula Deen's Family Kitchen: Bring the family together for lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's Family Kitchen! Serving recipes from the first lady of southern cooking, Paula Deen, enjoy southern-style entrees, delicious side dishes and mouthwatering desserts all in a family style setting and overlooking Lake Broadway!
9. Old Tyme Portraits: Nothing captures a special moment quite like a photo! At Old Tyme Portraits you'll journey to the past, dress up and memorialize your time with a souvenir photo that you'll be talking about for years to come!
10. Flip Flop Shops: Living at the beach has its perks, one of those is that it's perfectly acceptable to wear flip flops year round. This official shoe of the beach doesn't always have a whole lot of style, but at Flip Flop Shops you can stand out in the crowd by building your own and creating your own style!
The summer season may be in the rear view, however the months of fall are the perfect time for weather, relaxation and family time fun at Broadway at the Beach!