Broadway at the Beach Code of Conduct
In order to provide a pleasant environment we ask all visitors to refrain from the following:
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically or verbally threatening any person, or hostility of any kind.
- Annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring or following someone through the mall and parking lot.
- Sexually explicit language or conduct.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios or other sound generating equipment or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noises of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other facility patrons.
- Standing or stopping on stairs in such a manner as to impede the flow of pedestrian traffic. Improper use of stairs.
- Running, wrestling, horseplay, skating, skate boarding, rollerblading, bicycling, and/or riding a scooter; or otherwise being disruptive or creating a disturbance, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Assembling, demonstrating, parading, picketing, marching, walking abreast in groups and/or loitering for the purpose of disturbing the peace or any unlawful purpose, disrupting the enjoyment of patrons' or disrupting the intended business use of the facility.
- Any form of solicitation, sales of products or services, or distributing handbills, leaflets, commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind or offering samples of items.
- Engaging in any act, activity or behavior which by its nature is illegal and/or in violation of any statute, law, rule or ordinance.
- Attendance of children (under the age of 18) during school hours unaccompanied by a parent, teacher or legal guardian (excluding school holidays and home schooled students).
- Displaying or wearing any item which depicts sexually explicit activity, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, wearing clothing or lack of clothing that is likely to offend others, create a disturbance or embroil others in open conflict or that offends community standards of decency, or that impinges on the sensitivities of others in the facility.
- Failing to wear shoes and a shirt.
- Gang activity, including wearing of apparel intended to indicate gang membership or to communicate gang behavior. This includes the use of gang symbols or slogans.
- Creating litter by discarding paper, glass or other matter of any kind, anywhere except in a trash receptacle.
- Defacing, damaging, destroying or removing any real or personal property constituting part of or located in or on the facility property.
- Overnight parking; parking in non-designated parking areas, parking in fire lanes or other no parking areas, erratic or careless driving, exceeding the posted speed limit, or use of a vehicle in a manner inconsistent with facility traffic markings or signage. Parking violators may be subject to having their vehicle towed at the owner's expense.
- Bringing animals onto facility property with the exception of animals in the company of person(s) required to have such animals in his/her company to assist physically challenged guests.
- Sitting anywhere or on anything other than chairs or benches designed for such purposes located in designated areas of the facility, or any improper use of facility amenities.
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties.
- Being intoxicated and/or possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Possessing any open container of alcoholic beverage or consuming alcoholic beverage anywhere except in businesses licensed to sell alcoholic beverages and purchased at one of the merchants located on "The Avenue" and staying within the designated "The Avenue" street zone.
- Selling or providing alcoholic beverages or tobacco products to underage persons; purchasing alcoholic beverages or tobacco products by underage persons.
This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management of this facility.
Violation of this code of conduct may result in expulsion from this property in addition to any other legal remedies that facility management may choose to exercise.
This facility is private property and no rights shall accrue to the public by virtue of the public's entry into this facility. This "CODE OF CONDUCT" is not intended to deprive any person of their applicable civil rights or liberties under the law.